Bebé Coté

While we were in Hawaii enjoying one of our last kid-free vacations, we fondly named the little one "Bebé Coté" (although Karl Klaude was used for a large amount of my pregnancy as well). I had no belly at this point, but remember thinking I was so big already...I had no idea of what was to come:) While it was hard to avoid the yummy tropical drinks, I relaxed and toasted to the onset of parenthood with O'Douls!


Our artsy tribute to the little one!


A few of the shots showing off my "huge" belly:)


Yum yum!

In July, we finally found out that we were having a little boy! I had lots of tests and ultrasounds because having diabetes set me up as a high risk pregnancy, but it was actually nice to get all of the extra care and pictures! And on the whole (with a lot of hard work and support from Kevin) everything went pretty smoothly with controlling my blood sugar levels.


Confirmation of male status:)











Our little one to be...one of the few pics he wasn't blocking his face in (very camera shy!)

No comments: